These handmade Eco-friendly Oven Mitts have a Unique Functional Design, High Quality, and an Ethical Story!
Never look for that missing oven mitt again. Use them as table pads for hot dishes. The heat resistant insulation inside is made out of Jute. Mother nature is full of resources. One of the natural characteristics of Jute is Heat Resistance and the multiple layers of fabric and fibres, while adding thickness and heat resistance, also allow for easy folding and washing. These HeyJute oven mitts are not only unique, they are made using sustainable materials, they make a difference in peoples lives, and make for wonderful gifts! (cutting board and other accessories in photos not included)
- 35” long, 7” wide
- Hand pockets are 9.5” long with subtle cross stitch pattern
- Color: Natural Off-White / Light Khaki with stitched webbed Chocolate Brown border
- Insulated with Naturally Heat Resistant Jute Fibres
- Organic Cotton Fabric Loop for hanging on hook or apron belt
- Machine wash, cold water, air dry.
- HeyJute™ brand tag
Jute is a natural material so colour and texture variations may occur. These inherent nuances are a characteristic of the natural fabric and are not construed as defects.